Our lab equipment, facilities and protocols were carefully designed and are meticulously maintained to ensure an extremely high level of accuracy and consistency in our results. ATL was the first to meet Maryland’s extremely stringent lab testing requirements; known as one of the strictest standards in the country. Beyond counting on superior testing, clients work with Atlantic Test Labs because we are a true lab partner. When tests identify contaminants or any other unexpected results, we work with clients to help identify the source and determine how to best improve their systems and processes. Regular clients receive this consulting support from our lab experts at no additional charge.
Lab results you can
Our core mission is to provide the technical services, products, and guidance that meet and exceed the requirements of the Food and Drug Administration and pharmaceutical industry.
- ISO 17025 Accreditation – highest degree of ethical, technical and legal standards
- ISO 14644 Certification – our laboratory spaces meet or exceed standards for Class 7 clean rooms
- An ISO 9001:2015 company – demonstrates strict controls governing methods, data analysis and reporting
- Extensive pharmaceutical client track record since 1999
- By using only validated (IQ/OQ/PQ) equipment and methods and conducting tests in a particulate controlled environment, ATL can guarantee precision in your results
Atlantic Technical Systems (ATS) was formed in 1999 to provide service to the pharmaceutical industry. ATS launched a testing laboratory in 2010 due to the growing demand of the pharmaceutical industry and increased need for compliance services. In 2016, the testing laboratory was spun off as Atlantic Test Labs (ATL). At that time, equipment and testing capabilities were expanded to serve to the emerging cannabis, CBD and hemp industries.
Atlantic Test Labs proudly serves:
Cannabis growers and processors in Maryland
Hemp product manufacturers nationwide
Pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
The International Accreditation Service (IAS) is one of the leading accreditation bodies. Recognized worldwide, IAS evaluates and determines ongoing compliance with ISO/IEC Standards. Atlantic Test Labs is proud to maintain IAS accreditation.