We’re thrilled to offer our e-commerce platform for easy hemp testing. Take a few minutes to package your samples carefully to help ensure your lab tests are accurate:
- Use USPS – The US Postal Service has declared that it is legal to ship industrial hemp or CBD products with several stipulations. We share their full advisory on our website with our shipping instructions. In short, you can only ship products with THC concentrations of .3% or less and you need to be a licensed grower.
- Review the shipping instructions – Once you place a test order with us, you will get a link to our shipping instructions. They include a form letter you can use to show that you are complying with postal regulations and a Chain of Custody form to list out your samples and confirm which tests you want for each.
- Sample Sizes – Check the list we provide for the amount of product we need for each test – you do not need to package samples separately; you just need to provide enough flower or concentrate so that we can perform all of the tests requested.
- Packaging Matters – be sure to use secure, airtight packaging that will withstand the shipping process and won’t contaminate the sample. Test tubes are ideal, glass jars or even zip lock bags will work.
- Ship Carefully – Be sure to add bubble wrap or some sort of padding, especially if you have multiple containers.
- Beware of Moisture – For Flower, samples should be dried, since moisture can allow bacteria and mold to grow in transit.
If you have more questions, feel free to contact us – our phone number and email address are clearly on the shipping instructions.